"As a Shark, Davy speaks my language: PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT! Davy finds the little things that are leaking big profits out of your business and he puts his money where his mouth is."
- Kevin Harrington, Original Shark on ABC's Hit TV Show "Shark Tank"
"There are a lot of businesses out there that could benefit from Davy’s strategies and techniques! Davy comes from a spiritual place, there is a bottom line to him that is not just about money."
- Forbes Riley, $2 Billion
TV Host "HSN" and "QVC"
"Davy shows you how-to lead, succeed and build great relationships. You'll increase profitability faster than ever before!"
- Brian Tracy, New York Times Best Selling Author & Success Expert
Growing up in a family of four boys, Davy is a passionate sports fan and instantly "connects" with you and your attendees. His older brother is an NCAA Division I basketball official, Davy is an avid basketball player and loves the competition!
He has "been there, done that, and still doing it today!" His 20+ years of leading high performance teams in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Getting Paid, Process & Systems Excellence, Corporate Communications and Training/ Employee Development is what sets him apart from the other 99% of speakers in the world.
Davy connects with you and your attendees because of his diverse background and he delivers the ideal combination of stories with his proven profit generating strategies and techniques!
Davy and Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player, entrepreneur, and majority owner and chairman of the Charlotte Bobcats, hanging out at his 'invitation only' event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Davy and Joe Theismann, Former NFL SuperBowl Champion Quarterback for the Washington Redskins, two-time pro-bowler and celebrity sportscaster, exchanging football stories at a business conference.
Davy and Roy Williams, head coach of the NCAA College Basketball Champions, University of North Carolina Tarheels, hanging out in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Davy and Jay Wright, Head Coach of the NCAA College Basketball Champions, Villanova Wildcats. Jay was sharing his wisdom with Davy, “We want to build an attitude of playing hard and playing together and playing with great passion.” Sounds like a great plan for business as well!
Davy and "Doc" Rivers, former head coach of the NBA World Champion Boston Celtics, sharing coaching tips at a private event.
Davy and Jay Bilas, college basketball analyst for ESPN and CBS Sports and former college
basketball player and assistant coach for Duke University.
The Profit Book is the ideal promotional gift for your attendees because books stay around forever (unlike other traditional and outdated gifts) and your name is on the front cover!
-When was the last time you threw a book away or put it in a closet?
-After you read a great book, you want to share it with others! The Profit Book is a hard cover book, it travels well and gets shared with many other potential prospects.
-Since The Profit Book can be used alone or integrated with other media, there are virtually limitless ways to utilize the book.
Selected Comments From Very Satisfied Event/Meeting Planners
"Everyone was raving about Davy...with a packed room of engaged folks...Davy was great to work with...smooth sailing in all of the logistical preparation...he paid attention to our attendees' needs!"
"Trust me when I tell you, he [Davy] will solve any problems you have, point you in the right direction and you'll be happy and benefit from the experience...go do it!
"You did it again, you dazzled the heck out of our members! Your sessions were rated extremely high, you cannot imagine how good that makes me feel, happy members make me happy!"
More About Davy, America's Chief Profit Officer
Selected Awards and Accomplishments
- 20+ years of leading high-performance teams in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and Getting Paid is what sets him apart from the other 99% of speakers, coaches and consultants in the world
- Real-world, results-driven leadership with a publicly traded, $2 billion corporation (responsible for leading and developing 1,000+ team members)
- Maintained a 93% employee satisfaction rating based on his leadership strategies (1,000+ team members), which was one of the highest scores in the company-The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM.org) reports the average is 83%
- Former Vice President Corporate Communications responsible for corporate messaging, professional training and development of 5,000+ global team members
- Recipient of the Prestigious CEO’s Award of Excellence (selected over 2,000 other employees) based on his results-driven leadership