"Davy showed me how to implement some very simple, yes simple, things that will immediately improve my bottom line…Davy’s TRUST factor is off the charts!”
"We have gone to seminars, spent a lot of money and came back with no ideas. We got more done in this short amount of time (hours) with Davy than we've gotten done in 3 or 4 days at a seminar!"
"I appreciate Davy and his heart. We came up with enough (ideas) to at least double or triple our net profit. If you’re thinking about working with Davy, I would highly recommend it!"
Ranked in the Top 5% of San Antonio Business Consultants
"Everyone was raving about Davy...with a packed room of engaged folks...Davy was great to work with...smooth sailing in all of the logistical preparation...he paid attention to our attendees' needs!"
"Trust me when I tell you, he [Davy] will solve any problems you have, point you in the right direction and you'll be happy and benefit from the experience...go do it!
"You did it again, you dazzled the heck out of our members! Your sessions were rated extremely high, you cannot imagine how good that makes me feel, happy members make me happy!"
More About Davy, America's Chief Profit Officer
Selected Awards and Accomplishments
- 20+ years of leading high-performance teams in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and Credit/Billing/Accounts Receivable is what sets him apart from the other 99% of speakers, coaches and consultants in the world
- Real-world, results-driven leadership with a publicly traded, $2 billion corporation (responsible for leading and developing 1,000+ team members)
- Maintained a 93% employee satisfaction rating based on his leadership strategies (1,000+ team members), which was one of the highest scores in the company-The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM.org) reports the average is 83%
- Former Vice President Corporate Communications responsible for corporate messaging, professional training and development of 5,000+ global team members
- Recipient of the Prestigious CEO’s Award of Excellence (selected over 2,000 other employees) based on his results-driven leadership
Vast Array of Entrepreneur
and Corporate Clients
- Adams USA
- Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines
- Alwyn and Rachel Cosgrove
- Appleton Papers
- Ariens Company
- Banta Healthcare Group
- Boston Scientific
- Brian and Genessy Safdari
- Crescent Electric Supply Company
- Dr. David Phelps
- Dr. Jill Howe
- Dr. Mitch and Sandra Guess
- Dr. Nathan and Jessica Brooks
- Estes Incorporated
- Florida Cooling Supply
- Genentech, Inc.
- Glenn Stromberg
- Global Finance and Credit
- Hughes Supply, Inc.
- I Need an Angel Home Care
- Inpro Corporation
- Intermountain Concrete Specialties
- Intermountain Farmers Association
- International Credit and Trade Finance Association
- Jimmy Nicholas
- Jonathan Sprinkles
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Louisville Slugger
- Master Lock
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
- National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers
- National Consumer Reporting Association
- New Balance
- Prairie View A&M University
- Restaurant and Store Equipment Company
- Scott Keffer International
- Southeastern Freight Lines
- Southwest Car Wash Association
- Spider- A Division of Safeworks
- The Walt Disney Company
- Tom Olson
- Total Logistic Control, LLC
- United Suppliers, Inc.
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Warner Bros.
- Wisconsin Credit Association
- Wisconsin Knife Works, Inc.
- Young Electric Sign Company